Re: Soccer Tourney!! - please forward to all who may be interested

  • Brent Loefke
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 2, 2009
      Last chance to sign up! we have a few spots left and are filling fast.

      If you haven't sent me an email and received a confirmation.... You are not in.

      Those of you who have signed up - see ya on the pitch!

      Brent

      4th Annual Winter Holiday Cup

      Saturday, January 3rd, we are putting on a "just for fun" short-sided
      tournament starting at 9:30 am and running till approx. 3pm

      We will have pool play initially and then go into a single elimination play
      off. Players will be rated and then be drawn accordingly from a hat to build
      "fair and balanced" teams. Bring a WHITE and a DARK shirt ("medium" colors
      like gray will not work). We will play two 15-minute halves per game.
      Everyone will play a minimum of 4 games.

      Check in is promptly at 9:00 am and games will begin at 9:30 am so don't be
      late! The cost is only $5 bucks a head, which gets divided among the winning
      team. Families are welcome. There will be restrooms and a pool, Jacuzzi, BBQs and Playground available.
      Space is limited to the first 48 players! We need a formal count so please
      RSVP if you want to play! By phone: (949) 733-0334 or by e-mail:
      loefke@.... Make sure you leave your return e-mail and phone number.

      ===

      Directions:

      From the 405 take Culver east (away from the beach) to Main, turn right
      (into Woodbridge). Go to West Yale Loop, turn right. Go to the 1st stop
      sign, Blue Lake, turn right. Go to Summer Stone, turn right. The park and
      pool are on the left.

      -or-

      From the 5 take Culver west (toward the beach) to Main, turn left (into
      Woodbridge). Go to West Yale Loop, turn right. Go to the 1st stop sign, Blue
      Lake, turn right. Go to Summer Stone, turn right. The park and pool are on
      the left.

      There will be a cell phone on the premises if you have trouble finding your
      way. (310) 488-8842

      See ya on the pitch!

      Brent

      :) Brent Loefke
      director

      8 warmspring
      irvine. ca  92614

      home     949.733.0334
      fax         949.733.0366
      mobile   310.488.8842

      loefke.com

      creativity that's contagious

    • Christian Jensen
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 2, 2009

        Wish I was going to be there.  We won’t be back from Utah until the 4th.

[...]

        From the 405 take Culver east (away from the beach) to Main, turn right

        (into Woodbridge). Go to West Yale Loop, turn right. Go to the 1st stop

        sign, Blue Lake, turn right. Go to Summer Stone, turn right. The park and

        pool are on the left.

        -or-

        From the 5 take Culver west (toward the beach) to Main, turn left (into

        email     loefke@...