Re: Tryouts

  • Phil Pluta
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      Trina-

      We are a youth club U9 to U19 so I need to refer you somewhere else, I
      have copied your email to another email address for
      irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com
      Try contacting them as they play a few times every week and they are
      adult soccer players in the Irvine area.
      FC Irvine
      www.fcirvine.com

    • jhammons01@cox.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        You guys remember Mrurph from the Sunday Games

        His Daughter Madison Murrphey was crowned Homecoming Queen for Woodbridge just Thursday night

        Congrats Murph