RE: [irvine_soccer] Tuesday game

  • Lawrence Tabak
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 28, 2008
      is there a game tonight at 6pm shady canyon?

      Lawrence Tabak
      Tabak's Health Products
      1622 Deere Ave
      Irvine CA 92606
      phone: (949)296-0880 ext. 224
      fax: (949)296-0885
      Hey guys, you may not know but the Tuesday night game is now at Quail Hill (Shady Canyon).  6pm be there!!!

    • Vicente Perez de Tudela

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 25, 2009
          Since the Irvine league is starting up this week is the Tuesday night game nixed at Dove Creek?
        • pcullen_98
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 25, 2009
            It will for those guys who are playing for a team that is scheduled for Tuesday nights I suppose. For the rest of us, play on ! Peter--- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "gregory_switzer" <switzerg@...> wrote:

            > Since the Irvine league is starting up this week is the Tuesday night game nixed at Dove Creek?

          • ScottM
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
              Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?

              Thanks,
              Scott
            • Scott Martelle

                Message 7 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                  So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                  --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                  > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Scott

                • The Bales Family
                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                    There is a game at Dove Creek not the usual crowd, not sure about Quail Hill

                      As I have not attended that game in over a month, I personally cannot speak for that game.
                       Not sure what their status is.
                      Carl

                      So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                      --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                      > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                      >
                      > Thanks,
                      > Scott

                    • Scott Martelle
                      Message 10 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                        Thanks, Carl and Dean. Dove Creek was flooded with AYSO but I found Brent and got into a small game elsewhere ... see you Sunday ...

                        On Aug 31, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Carl Blankenburg wrote:

                        As I have not attended that game in over a month, I personally cannot speak for that game.
                         Not sure what their status is.
                        Carl

                        So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                        --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                        > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                        >
                        > Thanks,
                        > Scott

                      • Brent Loefke
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                          8:00am @ Dove Creek!

                          See ya on the pitch!

                        • The Bales Family
                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                            monday

                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                              Yes Monday!

                              :) Brent Loefke

                              director

                              8 warmspring

                              irvine. ca  92614

                              mobile   310.488.8842

                              fax         949.733.0366

                              email loefke@...

                              Skype      bloefke

                              faceook   brent loefke

                              loefke.com

                              creativity that's contagious

                              On Sep 4, 2010, at 5:46 PM, The Bales Family wrote:

                              monday

                                Message 15 of 25 , Aug 12, 2011

                                  Where and what time is the Saturday morning pickup?

                                  Thanks,

                                  Jeremy