Tuesday game

  • mdhockey93
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hi guys,
      We decided to change Tuesday game time to 6 p.m., to get more daylight.
      Come and join us.
      Alex.
    • The Bales Family
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 4, 2008
        A few weeks ago on Sunday I left early and left my flags...Orange Flags with Yellow Poles...Please let me know who grabbed them so we can figure out how I can get them back.

        thanks,

        Dean Bales

        To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com
        From: alexliv@...
        Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:47:19 +0000
        Subject: [irvine_soccer] Tuesday game

        Hi guys,
        We decided to change Tuesday game time to 6 p.m., to get more daylight.
        Come and join us.
        Alex.

      • Vicente Perez de Tudela
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 9, 2008
          Just a reminder for those that are coming to practice today that we start at 6:00 pm

          Vicente

          We decided to change Tuesday game time to 6 p.m., to get more daylight.
          Come and join us.
          Alex.

        • Fernando Grimaldo
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 9, 2008
            yup, I'll be there

            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 30, 2008
              Hey guys, you may not know but the Tuesday night game is now at Quail Hill (Shady Canyon).  6pm be there!!!

            • Lawrence Tabak
              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 28, 2008
                is there a game tonight at 6pm shady canyon?

                Lawrence Tabak
                Tabak's Health Products
                1622 Deere Ave
                Irvine CA 92606
                phone: (949)296-0880 ext. 224
                fax: (949)296-0885

                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 29, 2008
                  6:30 pm

                  Message 8 of 25 , Aug 25, 2009
                    Since the Irvine league is starting up this week is the Tuesday night game nixed at Dove Creek?
                  • pcullen_98
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 25, 2009
                      It will for those guys who are playing for a team that is scheduled for Tuesday nights I suppose. For the rest of us, play on ! Peter--- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "gregory_switzer" <switzerg@...> wrote:

                      > Since the Irvine league is starting up this week is the Tuesday night game nixed at Dove Creek?

                    • ScottM
                      Message 10 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                        Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?

                        Thanks,
                        Scott
                      • Scott Martelle

                          Message 12 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                            So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                            --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                            > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                            >
                            > Thanks,
                            > Scott

                          • The Bales Family
                            Message 13 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                              There is a game at Dove Creek not the usual crowd, not sure about Quail Hill

                                As I have not attended that game in over a month, I personally cannot speak for that game.
                                 Not sure what their status is.
                                Carl

                                So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                                --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                                > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                                >
                                > Thanks,
                                > Scott

                              • Scott Martelle
                                Message 15 of 25 , Aug 31, 2010
                                  Thanks, Carl and Dean. Dove Creek was flooded with AYSO but I found Brent and got into a small game elsewhere ... see you Sunday ...

                                  On Aug 31, 2010, at 6:18 PM, Carl Blankenburg wrote:

                                  As I have not attended that game in over a month, I personally cannot speak for that game.
                                   Not sure what their status is.
                                  Carl

                                  So does silence = no pickup game tonight? Anyone? :-)

                                  --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "ScottM" <smartelle@...> wrote:

                                  > Heyas, looking to step back into the Tuesday game -- still at Dovecreek 6:30? Or has it moved to Quail Hill, and earlier, given the earlier sunset?
                                  >
                                  > Thanks,
                                  > Scott

                                • Brent Loefke
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                                    8:00am @ Dove Creek!

                                    See ya on the pitch!

                                  • The Bales Family
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                                      monday

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Sep 4, 2010
                                        Yes Monday!

                                        :) Brent Loefke

                                        director

                                        8 warmspring

                                        irvine. ca  92614

                                        mobile   310.488.8842

                                        fax         949.733.0366

                                        email loefke@...

                                        Skype      bloefke

                                        faceook   brent loefke

                                        loefke.com

                                        creativity that's contagious

                                        On Sep 4, 2010, at 5:46 PM, The Bales Family wrote:

                                        monday

                                          Message 20 of 25 , Aug 12, 2011

                                            Where and what time is the Saturday morning pickup?

                                            Thanks,

                                            Jeremy