Game on Saturdays

  • Vicente Perez de Tudela
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
      Does anybody know if there is a game on Saturday mornings at either
      Newport Beach or Dovecreek Park? Do you know the time and how many
      people usually show up?
      Thanks,
      Vicente
    • Martelle, Scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
        there's one at Dove Creek at 7:30 am that Brent put together, turnout varies (we were 3 v 3 July 4 weekend, my only appearance, but it has been bigger, Brent says) ....

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
            --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "Vicente Perez de Tudela"
            <vperezdetudela@...> wrote:

            > Does anybody know if there is a game on Saturday mornings at either
            > Newport Beach or Dovecreek Park? Do you know the time and how many
            > people usually show up?
            > Thanks,
            > Vicente

            I have updated the database of known games for this group:

            Cheers, Ben