soccer tonight

  • Vicente Perez de Tudela
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2007
      Is there anybody still going to University Park on Thursdays? I haven't
      been there in a couple of months... last time I was there, very few
      people showed up. Is it still 7:30 pm?
    • gregory_switzer
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2007
        I am in the same situation. I would like to play tonight but don't
        know who or how many show up as I haven't been in a couple months.

        --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "Vicente Perez de Tudela"

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2007
          I'm going tonight at around 7:00 pm