Game tonight?

  • Ben Mehling
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      We're gathering as many as we can for a game tonight -- if there's
      enough interest we should make this a regularly scheduled event.

      I'll send updates if I hear news -- we should meet at University Park @ 6:30pm.

      - Ben
    • Martelle, Scott
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        I'm in...

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
          I'm in...

        • jhammons01@cox.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
            Wednesday night used to be a strong night for participation. They used to have that massive game at TVT on Wednesdays.

            Is there still a Monday/ Thursday game?

            John Hammons

            ---- Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:
            > We're gathering as many as we can for a game tonight -- if there's
            > enough interest we should make this a regularly scheduled event.
            >
            > I'll send updates if I hear news -- we should meet at University Park @ 6:30pm.
            >
            > - Ben
          • Ben Mehling
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
              Hey John-  Long time!

              The Mon/Thursday games of old are still there in spirit -- just on Thursdays only.  The Monday game has been gone for some time now.  I've got 8+ guys saying they're coming out tonight -- perhaps we can establish this as a permanent game.

              Cheers,
              - Ben

              On 6/5/07, jhammons01@... <jhammons01@... > wrote:

              Wednesday night used to be a strong night for participation. They used to have that massive game at TVT on Wednesdays.

              Is there still a Monday/ Thursday game?

              John Hammons

            • gregory_switzer
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                I'm out, but in for all future Tuesdays, and know a couple ussual
                Thursday nighters that are looking for Tuesday games.

                --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Mehling" <ben@...> wrote:

                > Hey John- Long time!
                >
                > The Mon/Thursday games of old are still there in spirit -- just on
                Thursdays
                > only. The Monday game has been gone for some time now. I've got
                8+ guys
                > saying they're coming out tonight -- perhaps we can establish this
                as a
                > permanent game.
                >
                > Cheers,
                > - Ben
                >
                > On 6/5/07, jhammons01@... <jhammons01@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Wednesday night used to be a strong night for participation.
                They used
                > > to have that massive game at TVT on Wednesdays.
                > >
                > > Is there still a Monday/ Thursday game?
                > >
                > > John Hammons

              • Ben Mehling
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                  Good game tonight -- 6v7. Looks like we got enough interest to get
                  the Tuesday game back on the schedule. See you all next Tuesday (and
                  Thursday and Sunday).

                  Cheers, Ben

                  On 6/5/07, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:
                  > We're gathering as many as we can for a game tonight -- if there's
                  > enough interest we should make this a regularly scheduled event.
                  >
                  > I'll send updates if I hear news -- we should meet at University Park @ 6:30pm.
                  >
                  > - Ben

                • Martelle, Scott
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                    ... But let's start on time, guys, ready to PLAY at 6:30...