Re: [irvine_soccer] Time change: Tues/Thur

  • Brent Loefke
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hey everybody, We are changing the start time this Thursday to 6:30.

      That way if the lights don't go on we can still get a decent game in!

      Cheers,

      Brent

      On Sep 1, 2006, at 10:02 AM, ben@... wrote:

      > Gents-
      >
      > The Uni Park field is open and playable.
      >
      > Based on the crowd last night and the lack of light for the moment,
      > everyone wanted to bump the start time back 30 minutes. That means
      > we'll
      > be starting at 6pm during the week until the lights come online.
      >
      > I've updated the schedule in the database here
      >
      > :http://yahoogroups.com/group/irvine_soccer/database?
      > method=reportRows&tbl=1
      >
      > See you on the pitch, Ben

      Brent Loefke

      director

      8 warmspring
      irvine. ca 92614

      home 949.733.0334
      fax 949.733.0366
      mobile 310.488.8842
      email loefke@...

      loefke.com
    • Fernando Grimaldo
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
        My heel spur is still "spurring" Hopefully I can make
        it by middle of summer.

        Fernando

        --- Brent Loefke <loefke@...> wrote:

        > Hey everybody, We are changing the start time this
        > Thursday to 6:30.
        >
        > That way if the lights don't go on we can still get
        > a decent game in!
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Brent
        >

        > On Sep 1, 2006, at 10:02 AM, ben@... wrote:
        >

        > > Gents-
        > >
        > > The Uni Park field is open and playable.
        > >
        > > Based on the crowd last night and the lack of
        > light for the moment,
        > > everyone wanted to bump the start time back 30
        > minutes. That means
        > > we'll
        > > be starting at 6pm during the week until the
        > lights come online.
        > >
        > > I've updated the schedule in the database here

        :http://yahoogroups.com/group/irvine_soccer/database?

        > > method=reportRows&tbl=1
        > >
        > > See you on the pitch, Ben
        > >

        > Brent Loefke
        >
        > director
        >

        > 8 warmspring
        > irvine. ca 92614
        >
        > home 949.733.0334
        > fax 949.733.0366
        > mobile 310.488.8842
        > email loefke@...
        >

        > loefke.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Christian Jensen
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007

          Are you guys playing on Tuesday’s now too?

          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2007
            Don't forget we are starting at 6:30 tonight!

            See ya there.

            On Apr 30, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Brent Loefke wrote:

            > Hey everybody, We are changing the start time this Thursday to 6:30.
            >
            > That way if the lights don't go on we can still get a decent game in!
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > Brent
            >

            > On Sep 1, 2006, at 10:02 AM, ben@... wrote:
            >

            >> Gents-
            >>
            >> The Uni Park field is open and playable.
            >>
            >> Based on the crowd last night and the lack of light for the moment,
            >> everyone wanted to bump the start time back 30 minutes. That means
            >> we'll
            >> be starting at 6pm during the week until the lights come online.
            >>
            >> I've updated the schedule in the database here
            >>
            >> :http://yahoogroups.com/group/irvine_soccer/database?
            >> method=reportRows&tbl=1
            >>
            >> See you on the pitch, Ben
            >>

            > Brent Loefke
            >
            > director
            >

            > 8 warmspring
            > irvine. ca 92614
            >
            > home 949.733.0334
            > fax 949.733.0366
            > mobile 310.488.8842
            > email loefke@...
            >

            > loefke.com

            Brent Loefke

            director

            8 warmspring
            irvine. ca 92614

            home 949.733.0334
            fax 949.733.0366
            mobile 310.488.8842
            email loefke@...

            loefke.com
          • Ben Mehling
            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2007
              On 5/10/07, Brent Loefke <loefke@...> wrote:
              > Don't forget we are starting at 6:30 tonight!
              >
              > See ya there.

              I've updated the time listed on our schedule @
              yahoogroup.com/group/irvine_soccer as well.

              Cheers, Ben