Lost ball (Sunday game)

  • ben@kuci.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2006
      Fwd from Peter:

      ===

      I can't find the email addresses for the Sunday soccer group, so could you
      send one out for me, or forward this.

      I forgot my soccer ball (red and white) at the game yesterday (Sunday) and
      hope someone is safekeeping it.

      Thanks, Peter
    • ddcapital92614
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2006
        --- In irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com, ben@... wrote:

        > Fwd from Peter:
        >
        > ===
        >
        > I can't find the email addresses for the Sunday soccer group, so
        could you
        > send one out for me, or forward this.
        >
        > I forgot my soccer ball (red and white) at the game yesterday
        (Sunday) and
        > hope someone is safekeeping it.
        >
        > Thanks, Peter

        Peter:

        I found your ball on Sunday after everyone had left. I would bring
        the ball back the following Sunday, since I will be on vacation
        until then.

        David
      • Fernando Grimaldo
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 25, 2006
          Hey dudes any soccer tomorrow night anywhere???

          Fernando

          http://mail.yahoo.com