      From: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com [mailto:irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:21 AM
      To: irvine_soccer@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [irvine_soccer] Poll: Keep, change time, or cancel Sunday pick-up?

      I heard from a few that they didn't get the email on this topic -- trying again. Please respond to the poll so we can find a new time (or cancel this game).  Thanks!

      ===

      Three of us waited until 4:20pm this past Sunday. Shall we call this one dead?  Vote here: Dead or not? Stick a fork in the Sunday game?

      It was suggested that moving it to 4:30pm be added as an option, but it doesn't look like I can edit the poll (*sigh*), so if you're able to play a little later on Sunday, please leave a comment below the poll results (click the View button).

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic