672Re: Sunday game field issues

  • Ben Mehling
    Nov 17 8:47 PM
      We had about 7v7 today at Dovecreek given there were no baseball games being played.

      We agreed to meet at Dovecreek, but if the fields are in use to use our 'back-up' field, Oakcreek Park (NOT school).

      Thanks, Ben

      On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Ben Mehling <ben@...> wrote:

      We are at Dovecreek -- about 8 or so of us.

      On Nov 15, 2013 9:00 PM, "Ben Mehling" <ben@...> wrote:
      I spoke w/ Irvine Parks this week.

      Not only was there an altercation this past Sunday, but apparently we have a reputation. I was given a few morning slots on Sunday for us to rent ($25/hr) a field (northwood or las lomas).

      At this point I'm not eager to pay for fields I've been paying for in taxes for the last 20 years, nor are either of those locations all that great.

      I suggest we meet at Oakcreek and play there until something better can be arranged.

      See you at Oakcreek @ 3pm on Sunday.

      - Ben

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic