Re: Notes and Questions

  • Ted MacKinnon <tmackinn@nrcan.gc.ca>
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2003
      > Has anyone ever drawn up a character sheet for Danica from 'Scars,'
      > by any chance? I'm half-toying with an idea for something waaaay
      > further down the line depending on how some of the stories that my
      > PCs end up weaving end up going...

      Well...I wrote up a character sheet for Danica from Scars.

      I could track it down if you like, and send it on out to you. :)

      Ted
    • slvertyger@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2003
        In a message dated 3/1/2003 9:30:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, tmackinn@... writes:

        > Has anyone ever drawn up a character sheet for Danica from 'Scars,'
        > by any chance?  I'm half-toying with an idea for something waaaay
        > further down the line depending on how some of the stories that my
        > PCs end up weaving end up going...

        Well...I wrote up a character sheet for Danica from Scars.

        I could track it down if you like, and send it on out to you.  :)

        Ted

        I was actually just about to ask the same thing (it looks like I'm going to be GMing my first Ironclaw game sometime soon, and I wanted to run the Rinaldi adventure with some stuff from Scars thrown in)... any chance the sheet could be posted to the files section or something? (or you could just send it to me, too, whatever works)
        --------------------
        "MythicFox", most-commonly seen on Tapestries these days now that I think of it
        "I don't know anybody who could firebomb kittens." "Here, let me."
        ICQ #59987211
        HMA #WV-1-00985-02
      • Ted MacKinnon <tmackinn@nrcan.gc.ca>
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3, 2003
          > I was actually just about to ask the same thing (it looks like I'm
          going to
          > be GMing my first Ironclaw game sometime soon, and I wanted to run
          the
          > Rinaldi adventure with some stuff from Scars thrown in)... any
          chance the
          > sheet could be posted to the files section or something? (or you
          could just
          > send it to me, too, whatever works)

          All right...I'll poke around and see if I can find the darned thing,
          now. :) Thanks for the interest!

          Hopefully it won't be that hard to track!

          Ted