RE: [ironclaw] New. Be gentle.

  • Kathi Pickett
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2002
      --- <dracondis@...> wrote:
      > >From: "Krystal Tyler" <ktyler@...>
      >
      > >Hey, Dracondis! *waves* It's always nice to meet
      > >another dragon! *grins and winks*
      >
      > HI! I'll post my Western (European) Dragons for
      > Ironclaw soon. As soon as I dig them up in my new
      > lair. Now what box are they in....
      >
      > >Say, where'd you get the dragon code? Yeah, I
      > >know, I'm dumb. }:=8P All I have is a Gryphon
      > >Code. Heh.
      >
      > http://www.wyrm.demon.co.uk/dc/
      >
      > Enjoy!

      *Waves to the dragons* Anyone heard of me? I'm
      Purrzah... if you've seen Crystal Mountain, you've
      seen my home.

      I would /love/ to see stats done for western dragons.
      I have a dragon friend who was content to play a wolf
      for a while, but for the upcoming Conifur con in the
      Seattle area (http://www.conifur.org), I'll be doing 3
      Ironclaw games (well, one will be Jadeclaw, if I have
      time enough to study the material) and would like to
      have the dragons available for an NPC race.

      =====
      Kathi Pickett
      AKA
      Purrzah
      Solarii
      Momma Purr

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • pouncelion
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002
        I'd definately love to see them, nothing like a good dragon to spice
        up a campaign.

        POUNCER

        --- In ironclaw@y..., "" <dracondis@m...> wrote:
        > >From: "Krystal Tyler" <ktyler@p...>
        >
        > >Hey, Dracondis! *waves* It's always nice to meet another dragon!
        *grins
        > >and winks*
        >
        > HI! I'll post my Western (European) Dragons for Ironclaw soon. As
        soon as
        > I dig them up in my new lair. Now what box are they in....
        >
        > >Say, where'd you get the dragon code? Yeah, I know, I'm dumb.
        }:=8P
        > >All I have is a Gryphon Code. Heh.
        >
        > http://www.wyrm.demon.co.uk/dc/
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > - Drakkon, Cyberdragon
        > - ICQ: #4037435
        > - MSN: Dracondis@m...

      • Diana Wray
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002
          would like to
          > have the dragons available for an NPC race.

          I have a kind of modified dragon race; no natural magic, no breath weapons,
          and bipedal, but they do have wings:

          They get:

          Flight (points = size), Extra Wings (1 point), Claws (1 point), Teeth (1
          point)

          Racial Skills: Flight, Climbing, Swimming
          Racial Weapons: Claws, Teeth

          Pretty simple.

          If you wanted to make them like the classic huge beasts of western
          mythology, with the fire breath and all of that, you could do it more like
          one of the beasts of burden in the books.

          LP