See you ...much... latter

  • derfenrirwolv
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello, Its been fun, but a job is taking me to the ends of the earth
      and i won't have interent access there. I'm going to the sahara to
      plant trees, and hopefully keep the dessert from expanding. Its been
      fun, and i hope my friends can manage to send me the next ironclaw
      novel while i'm out there

      contemplating "Sunburnclaw"
      derfenrirwolv
    • Arlene Medder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        Quoting derfenrirwolv <derfenrirwolv@...>:

        > Hello, Its been fun, but a job is taking me to the ends of the earth
        >
        > and i won't have interent access there. I'm going to the sahara to
        > plant trees, and hopefully keep the dessert from expanding. Its been
        >
        > fun, and i hope my friends can manage to send me the next ironclaw
        > novel while i'm out there
        >

        > contemplating "Sunburnclaw"
        > derfenrirwolv

        Good luck & maybe you can do lots of research for sandclaw....
        Arlene Medder