Re: Jadeclaw and Scars NOW available on the Sanguine Website!

  • tierran_99
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2002
      I wanted Limited Edition..but being a poor college student who
      needed to buy 4 new gaming books this month and some electronics
      stuff...I had to pass on the hardcover 8( But I put the order in
      today for Jadeclaw and Scars...so I'm excited about my mailbox next
      week 8)

      --- In ironclaw@y..., "R'ktaktik" <nezumi@d...> wrote:
      > ::Waits patiently for the Limited Ed. to be put up on the site,
      like a
      > Crouching... oh, never mind.::
      >
      > :-)
      >
      > --
      > Geoffrey J. Schaller (nezumi@d...)
      > R'ktaktik, Ratling Bounty Hunter http://www.clanwar.com
      > Dark Edge Gaming, Military Advisor http://www.darkedge.com
      > AEG List Administrator
      > http://www.alderac.com/mailing_lists.html
    • Diana Wray
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 24, 2002
        Old topic, I know...but I've been busy. I have 321 unread messages in my
        Ironclaw box, so needless to say I've got a lot of work ahead of me, but I
        wanted to let everyone know I'm still around and I just got my copy of
        Jadeclaw! Woohoo! On that note...

        Richard: What ever happened to the contest about finding the most erratta
        in Ironclaw Revised?

        LP