Jade claw Rick Shaw driver

  • Sidney Kuhn
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 1, 2001
      I was under the impression that this was a Western invention which occured
      in the 18th or 19th century.

      Sidney
    • Lionpaw
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 1, 2001
        >I was under the impression that this was a Western invention which occured
        >in the 18th or 19th century.

        I'm not sure where or when the rickshaw originated, but I'm pretty sure
        palanquins (those palates held up by four people) were around even in
        ancient China. Would that not be a Trade anyway? I haven't looked through
        Jadeclaw yet (trying to study for finals (!!!!!) so I haven't had time) so I
        don't know if there's a Trade career or not, but if there is, Trade would
        probably cover it.

        LP