Sshhhh

  • kilgs@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
      I can hear the crickets chirping... aaahh so relaxing.
    • Mark Shapiro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
        I'm about to talk to the gaming coordinator for CastleCon 14 (beginning of
        July, in Herndon VA) about running an Ironclaw demo or two. Is anyone else
        here going to CastleCon?
      • Lionpaw
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
          >I'm about to talk to the gaming coordinator for CastleCon 14 (beginning of
          >July, in Herndon VA) about running an Ironclaw demo or two. Is anyone else
          >here going to CastleCon?

          I might. Where is Herndon VA?

          Lionpaw
        • Mark Shapiro
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
            > I might. Where is Herndon VA?

            Right near Fairfax... next to Dulles Airport.
          • GigtheSkunkette@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2001
              yeah, i'll try to get up there.  considering it's only about a 2.5 hour
              drive, i should be able to.