New Combat Maneuver...?

  • Charles Roe
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 1, 2000
      Dunno if this works or not... Let me know what y'all think...

      Maneuver: Feint
      Initiative Ranks: Second & Third
      Move: Stride
      Defense: Normal
      Effect: Strike with two weapons as for Strike Tandem, but attack on
      Third Rank has a +1 Bonus. This can be treated as Strike Sure, or
      Strike Hard, but which must be declared before rolling To Hit...
      Note that off-hand penalties may apply...

      The idea of this is that it can cause someone to use up parries and
      blocks against the first attack, and then not have them to defend
      against the second... Also, it can be devastating if the first
      attack sends the opponent Reeling...

      Also, a question regarding this... Do off-hand penalties apply to
      Natural Weapons...? Just wonding how the whole question of THAT
      applies to the fact that Avoirdupois have their natural weapons on
      their feet and such...
    • draconis
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 28, 2000
        > Ok, hmmm..since we're on doing sick things with the Raven chars..
        >
        > ::Prepares to hide::
        >
        > Why not a solicator? I mean, who better to fight for you in court
        > than the ever powerful raven lawyer? Now, just to be throughly cheesy
        > and cliche.....name him Hark. :::Ducks::;

        That was pretty bad. You had better duck Eleanor.

        Draconis