The Game

  • dion scott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      I have noticed the last few were about technical
      things like cooking and population. These things
      should be coverd by the GM and really should matter.

      Cooking:
      When one deals with so many races with likes and
      dislikes it would be hard for one with a cooking skill
      to cook for a race that he/she may not even met. Some
      races may not even cook thier foods. Some foods might
      be poisionous to some of them. People eat it
      shouldn't be a technicality in the game.

      Population:
      This should be left to the GM it shouldn't matter
      what the population of species are. Infact that may
      change from area to area. The game I am running I
      don't deal with a population ratio. It changes from
      area to area.

      http://im.yahoo.com/