Re: Cairn: another furry kickstarter

  • splunge42
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012

      You can check ebay.

      I just sold some of my Ironclaw minis last week and there were some other furries for sale at the time.

      (If I can put up a shameless plug, I'm going to be putting some more stuff up over the next few weeks, including one of the Ironclaw sourcebooks and I may have some more older furry-style minis.  I can announce them here if anyone likes.  my ebay name is melvinsmiley2002)