Re: Cairn: another furry kickstarter

  • splunge42
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012
      Yeahm that one looks good and affordable.

      I pledged it as well...
      --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, Ian Borchardt <iborchar@...> wrote:

      > You might also be interested in another current furry Kickstarter.
      >
      > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2063410154/cairn
      >
      > One of the points of particular interest to Ironclaw players is that
      > they are also offering a set of 20 furry miniatures as add-ons to the
      > Kickstarter. Species offered are: Beaver, Groundhog, Hedgehog, Mole,
      > Mouse, Squirrel, Armadillo, Feathertail Glider, Frog, Pika, Weasel,
      > Rat, Meerkat, Opposum, Hare, Otter, Platypus, Lorus, Marmoset, Bat and
      > one more to be announced.
      >
      > Unfortunately it was a very short duration Kickstarter (10 day) and
      > there is now (as of writing this) only about 50 hours left.
      >
      > [I'm not associated with the KS in any way (beyond pledging it).]
      >
      > Ian
      > --
      > Ian Borchardt (iborchar@...)
      > Philosoph, Fool, and Magician
      > "That is not dead which can eternal lie,
      > And with strange Ians, even death may die."

    • Drakkon Darkspell
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2012

        I’ll be buying a copy.  I wish I could back that one right now.  Looks good.

        Drakkon

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2012

          You can check ebay.

          I just sold some of my Ironclaw minis last week and there were some other furries for sale at the time.

          (If I can put up a shameless plug, I'm going to be putting some more stuff up over the next few weeks, including one of the Ironclaw sourcebooks and I may have some more older furry-style minis.  I can announce them here if anyone likes.  my ebay name is melvinsmiley2002)