Jadeclaw Kickstarter Books

  • deeponesushi
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hi All

      Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine. I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.

      Matt
    • wolfie1802003
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 21, 2012
        I have still yet to receive mine as well. Jason is notoriously late at getting stuff out.

        --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "deeponesushi" <mkoelling@...> wrote:

        > Hi All
        >
        > Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine. I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.
        >

        > Matt

      • Slater
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 21, 2012
          Matt,

          You may want to message them through Kickstarter, so you have a record in their system of following up.  Having said that, I just checked the Jadeclaw Kickstarter and it looks like they haven't been responding through that (and posts on there have been saying that they aren't answering the phones or emails).

          The only new contact information I can give you is gtalmage@... , which I got from checking the WHOIS information on Godaddy for Ironclaw.com .

          Hope that helps and you get it resolved quickly!

          -Slater

          On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM, deeponesushi <mkoelling@...> wrote:

          Hi All

          Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine. I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.

          Matt

        • Matt Koelling

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 22, 2012
              I didn't even know there was a Kickstarter for Sanguine, or else I would have participated.

              AFAIK this list is dead.  They should probably start one on Google instead, and at least post announcements there.  :P

              On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM, deeponesushi <mkoelling@...> wrote:
              Hi All

              Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine. I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.

              Matt

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  ironclaw-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  ironclaw-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              --
              Trickster

            • Matt Koelling

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 22, 2012
                         Nobody gets rich off of games.  Even WOTC is a low-income company compared to its "peers."  So yeah - the time spent in games like this is time spent away from family and real income production.  Certainly it could be done better.  The major question is - what would doing it better take from them?

                    --
                    Edmund Wilfong

                    "In a little while you will be alone in shoreless space, to wander its limitless solitudes without friend or comrade forever - for you will remain a thought, the only existent thought, and by your nature inextinguishable, indestructible.  [...T]here is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell.  It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream.  Nothing exists but you.  And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"
                    -The Mysterious Stranger, Mark Twain

                    "Welcome to reality.  The paradise of repressed dreams."
                    -The Psychiatric Clinic for Abused Cuddly Toys

                    On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Trixie Wolf <wolf.trickster@...> wrote:

[...]

                    < *> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                    < *> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    --
                    Trickster

                    --
                    Trickster

                  • Geoffrey Schaller
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 22, 2012
                      If anyone can get ahold of them, I'll gladly host a forum / online community.  I just don't want to start an official one without their blessing.

                      -Geoffrey
                    • Geoffrey Schaller
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 22, 2012
                        Actually, check this out - there's recent activity:

                        -Geoffrey
                      • Magnus Kerensky
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 23, 2012
                          For what it's worth, I bought one of these at Anthrocon, so I can confirm that they existed in print form at that time.

                          Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:28:47 +0000
                          From: ironclaw@yahoogroups.com
                          To: ironclaw@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: [ironclaw] Digest Number 2911

                          The IRONCLAW/JADECLAW RPG Mailing List

                          3 New Messages

                          Digest #2911
                          1a
                          Jadeclaw Kickstarter Books by "deeponesushi" deeponesushi
                          1b
                          Re: Jadeclaw Kickstarter Books by "wolfie1802003" wolfie1802003
                          1c
                          Re: Jadeclaw Kickstarter Books by "Slater" starlightpiper

                          Messages

                          Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm (PST) . Posted by:

                          "deeponesushi" deeponesushi

                          Hi All

                          Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine. I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.

                          Matt

                          Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:43 pm (PST) . Posted by:

                          "wolfie1802003" wolfie1802003

                          I have still yet to receive mine as well. Jason is notoriously late at getting stuff out.

                          --- In ironclaw@yahoogroup s.com, "deeponesushi" <mkoelling@. ..> wrote:

                          > Hi All
                          >
                          > Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine. I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.
                          >

                          > Matt

                          Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 pm (PST) . Posted by:

                          "Slater" starlightpiper

                          Matt,

                          You may want to message them through Kickstarter, so you have a record in
                          their system of following up. Having said that, I just checked the
                          Jadeclaw Kickstarter and it looks like they haven't been responding through
                          that (and posts on there have been saying that they aren't answering the
                          phones or emails).

                          The only new contact information I can give you is gtalmage@gmail. com ,
                          which I got from checking the WHOIS information on Godaddy for Ironclaw.com
                          .

                          On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM, deeponesushi <mkoelling@gmail. com> wrote:

                          > **
                          >

                          > Hi All
                          >
                          > Was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone from Sanguine.
                          > I have like many still yet to receive my print books from the Kickstarter.
                          >
                          > Matt

                          The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
                        • splunge42
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 23, 2012

                            --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, Sauvagine <pneumonica@...> wrote:

                            > Nobody gets rich off of games. Even WOTC is a low-income company
                            > compared to its "peers." So yeah - the time spent in games like this is
                            > time spent away from family and real income production. Certainly it could
                            > be done better. The major question is - what would doing it better take
                            > from them?
                            >
                            > --
                            > Edmund Wilfong

                            Well, I think that's why it's so important for a small game company to stay on top of things.  Or at least keep up with posts and updates.  IT takes, what, five minutes to post a paragraph telling everyone what is going on?

                            I worked for a small game company that was a "hobby" for it's publisher (Dark City Games) for a few years, and keeping in touch with your small audience is the only way to even break even with a smaller game company.  Even though I've left, I think that their newer, "more contact with the public" approach has brought sales back up again.

                            Paizo, though a MUCH bigger company, seems to be the template for good customer contact and customer service.  You can normally post a question to the company itself and get some sort of answer (often from the Editor in Chief, Publisher, or even CE0) in a day or two.

                            And when you have a Kickstarter project, where people have paid up front for your product, there is NO excuse for not keeping them informed.  You've got THEIR MONEY!

                            I'm a huge supporter of Kickstarter, and to date there have only been three that I've been disappointed with as far as product or response has been concerned, so I think its still a good way to go.

                            And with all of the "what is going on?" posts on this group lately, why hasn't Sanguine responded themselves?  (And if they aren't following this group daily...well, that's just bad business as well...)

                            However, that is my opinion, and yours may vary (and I don't discount you if you do.)

                            In the end, I hope that everyone gets thier books AND Sanguine makes money AND Sanguine spends more time interacting with tehir fans...