Re: Book of Jade

  • Jon Aiello
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 8:47 AM
      Wow this is excellent, I'm so glad there's plans to revisit Jadeclaw. For the Ironclaw fans who haven't tried it - Jadeclaw probably the most unique, engaging, and well-crafted game-settings i've ever played. All the fun of Ironclaw but with a very distinct and authentic eastern flavor, and without a doubt my favorite indie RPG.

      Please please PLEASE pitch a couple bucks toward the kickstart. You won't be disappointed! Do it for the pandas : _ ;