Re: Origins News?

  • Harley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
      What seriously? I didn't even see their booth! I was there Friday only, about mid-day. Oops.

      --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "T" <t_j_howell@...> wrote:

      > Anyone stop by Origins and check out Sanguine's booth or play in some *claw games?

    • Sean L. McLane
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2011
        > From: "Harley" <mathew.cassell@...>
        > Subject: [ironclaw] Re: Origins News?
        >
        > What seriously? I didn't even see their booth! I was there Friday only, a=
        > bout mid-day. Oops.
        >
        > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "T" <t_j_howell@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anyone stop by Origins and check out Sanguine's booth or play in some *cl=
        > aw games?

        Sanguine didn't have a booth, but their publisher/distributor did. (Studio 2)
        Unfortunately, they didn't bring any of the 2nd Edition stuff with them.

        I ran ironclaw games on Wednesday and Thursday, and a Jadeclaw game on
        Sunday. All were rather well attended.

        -Sean, CI
      • Alabaster
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2011
          A shame about the publisher only booth but I'm glad everything went well game wise.

          On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Sean L. McLane <zodo@...> wrote:

          > From: "Harley" <mathew.cassell@...>
          > Subject: [ironclaw] Re: Origins News?
          >
          > What seriously? I didn't even see their booth! I was there Friday only, a=

          > bout mid-day. Oops.
          >
          > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "T" <t_j_howell@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone stop by Origins and check out Sanguine's booth or play in some *cl=
          > aw games?

          Sanguine didn't have a booth, but their publisher/distributor did. (Studio 2)
          Unfortunately, they didn't bring any of the 2nd Edition stuff with them.

          I ran ironclaw games on Wednesday and Thursday, and a Jadeclaw game on
          Sunday. All were rather well attended.

          -Sean, CI

        • Sanguine Marketing
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 13, 2011
            Thank you Sean for running IC & JC games :)

            --
            Cordially,

            Chuan Lin
            Sanguine Marketing