Origins is Next Week

  • theinevitablemrzodo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Hey all.

      Sorry for not making note of this before, but Origins is happening next week! I'll be running several events in Ironclaw 2.0 during the five days of the convention.

      As a new thing this year, I'll be using a system I developed called Amaranth. This will be an additional sheet for your character that you use to keep track of your character's progress. This means you can bring your character from convention to convention and keep playing it, instead of being stuck with those silly pre-gens.

      I will be hosting demos for anyone who wants to learn how to generate a character, or if you have made one at a previous event, or have your own character, you can bring it and we can set up an Amaranth sheet for it (new characters only, please). If you already have an Amaranth character from a previous event, then you can bring it in!

      (Amaranth sheets will be available for people going to AnthroCon, too)

      I have also been told that IronClaw will also be for sale in the Dealer's room this year, at the Studio 2 booth!

      Anyone else looking forward to gaming at Origins with me?

      -Sean, CI