Re: As threatened... a SteamClaw podcast!

  • Foxtail, or Drake
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2011
      Thanks!

      I'm pretty solid right now on a schedule of once a week (I think I'm going to keep it to Fridays).

      I've also got a wiki building, and I wondered what people might want to see. World-changes, time lines, character information, system changes, or what?

      Please feel free to chime in here, or to ping me directly.

      I'd love to be able to use this as a way to spread Sanguine's name a bit further, and if I can get some real audience for it I'd love to take the Claw games (Most likely in their more original form) around to some of the local con's and get some exposure.

      Thanks tons!
      /Fox (Maynard)