Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: Yes, it's a real book ... but it's only free in the month of April...

Expand Messages
  • benjaminsama501
    Already have players wanting to take the gifts. I personally love these ideas and they are very fair in gameplay. Personality and flavor really make the game,
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 4, 2011
      Already have players wanting to take the gifts. I personally love these ideas and they are very fair in gameplay. Personality and flavor really make the game, and I have players who can't take a game seriously so this works well for them.

      ~Benji Tigbun
    • Anthony Demetriou
      I think my spam filter won t let me get it :( Must try again :)
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 4, 2011
        I think my spam filter won't let me get it :(

        Must try again :)

        On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:50 AM, benjaminsama501 <benjisama501@...> wrote:
         

        Already have players wanting to take the gifts. I personally love these ideas and they are very fair in gameplay. Personality and flavor really make the game, and I have players who can't take a game seriously so this works well for them.

        ~Benji Tigbun


      • Anthony Demetriou
        Yup, I m an idiot. Working now. Thanks for the book :) On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Anthony Demetriou
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 4, 2011
          Yup, I'm an idiot. Working now. Thanks for the book :)

          On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Anthony Demetriou <anthony.demetriou@...> wrote:
          I think my spam filter won't let me get it :(

          Must try again :)


          On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:50 AM, benjaminsama501 <benjisama501@...> wrote:
           

          Already have players wanting to take the gifts. I personally love these ideas and they are very fair in gameplay. Personality and flavor really make the game, and I have players who can't take a game seriously so this works well for them.

          ~Benji Tigbun



        • Rei98
          I was *pretty* sure this was an elaborate and late april fool s joke. I checked it out. It s real. On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Anthony Demetriou
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 4, 2011
            I was *pretty* sure this was an elaborate and late april fool's joke.  I checked it out.  It's real.

            On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Anthony Demetriou <anthony.demetriou@...> wrote:
             

            Yup, I'm an idiot. Working now. Thanks for the book :)



            On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Anthony Demetriou <anthony.demetriou@...> wrote:
            I think my spam filter won't let me get it :(

            Must try again :)


            On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:50 AM, benjaminsama501 <benjisama501@...> wrote:
             

            Already have players wanting to take the gifts. I personally love these ideas and they are very fair in gameplay. Personality and flavor really make the game, and I have players who can't take a game seriously so this works well for them.

            ~Benji Tigbun




          • Ian Borchardt
            ... Depends what you mean by joke. Sanguine has frequently released special limited edition supplements for Ironclaw on April Fools Day. They ve always been
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 4, 2011
              On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Rei98 <reix98@...> wrote:
              >
              > I was *pretty* sure this was an elaborate and late april fool's joke.  I checked it out.  It's real.
              >

              Depends what you mean by joke. Sanguine has frequently released
              special limited edition supplements for Ironclaw on April Fools Day.
              They've always been amusing and frequently useful, although generally
              not as closely tied to the canon as this one was.

              Ian
              --
              Ian Borchardt    (iborchar@...)
              Philosoph, Fool, and Magician
              "That is not dead which can eternal lie,
                And with strange Ians, even death may die."
            • Evan Hisey
              It is great to see the old Sanguine April tradtion still in full force. Evan
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 7, 2011
                It is great to see the old Sanguine April tradtion still in full force.


                Evan

                On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Ian Borchardt <iborchar@...> wrote:
                 

                On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Rei98 <reix98@...> wrote:
                >
                > I was *pretty* sure this was an elaborate and late april fool's joke.  I checked it out.  It's real.
                >

                Depends what you mean by joke. Sanguine has frequently released
                special limited edition supplements for Ironclaw on April Fools Day.
                They've always been amusing and frequently useful, although generally
                not as closely tied to the canon as this one was.

                Ian
                --
                Ian Borchardt    (iborchar@...)
                Philosoph, Fool, and Magician
                "That is not dead which can eternal lie,
                  And with strange Ians, even death may die."

              • Kevin Clark
                Quick sanity check on one of the new Gifts, Obnoxious Fool: what happens if you have more than one on your team? If Alex and Beth both have this Gift, and an
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 10, 2011
                  Quick sanity check on one of the new Gifts, Obnoxious Fool:  what happens if you have more than one on your team?
                  If Alex and Beth both have this Gift, and an opposing mook attacks Charlie, does the mook have 1d12 penalty, or 2d12?
                   
                  ----- Original Message -----
                  Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 1:28 AM
                  Subject: [ironclaw] Yes, it's a real book ... but it's only free in the month of April...

                  No longer must you merely be thought a fool … now with the IRONCLAW BOOK OF FOOLS, you can remove all doubt!

                  Streamlined for second-edition IRONCLAW rules, this book has pared down the original 772-page volume to just 6 pages, yet the number of character options have actually QUADRUPLED in size. How do we do it? Why did we do it? A better question is, why didn’t YOU do it? Now you can! Buy this book today.

                  For a limited time, this book will be marked down from $99.99 to the wonderfully low price of $0. At these prices, we’re practically giving this book away! Act now before we raise the price and apply a rebate scheme where you have to pay full price but we promise we’ll mail you a third-party check from some non-existent country 6-to-8 weeks after your order.

                  BOOK OF FOOLS: Show your players what you really think of them.

                  Click here to order your BOOK OF FOOLS from DriveThruRPG.com.
                  (Having trouble? Here’s the URL: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=89967&filters=0_0_0_0&manufacturers_id=793 )

                  __________________________

                  Jason Holmgren, Director

                  Sanguine Productions Ltd.

                  2692 Madison Road #279

                  Rookwood Pavilion Ste N1

                  Cincinnati, OH  45208

                  (513) 291-3423

                  Yes, it’s a really real book, really.

                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.