Bitemark

  • Ithiaca Dreamweaver
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2011
      Okay folks,

         I am going to start working the layout for this issue. If you have anything else that needs to be added or put in please let me know.

      Regards
      Ithiaca

      --
      "Life is short. In one minute you can lose it. In one minute it can all be gone. Don't worry so much about money. Live your life. Live every second of it.""SUPER" Mario! Chilean Miner

    • Tim
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2012
        What ever happened to Bitemark? I haven't heard anything about it in over a year.
      • Ithiaca Dreamweaver
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2012
          It faded quietly into the mist's of time I fear. For a while I was the Guy running, but there was not much in the way of contributions to the mag and also I ran into personal issues/problems which took up a great deal of my personal time.

          On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Tim <silat_guy@...> wrote:

          What ever happened to Bitemark? I haven't heard anything about it in over a year.

          --
          I still find it incredible that we  still use the term race as a cultural determinant... as if there is a Latino race an Asian race, Indigenous race, Caucasian race. There is only one race, That is the human race period. EJO