Re: horse of a different color

  • Digital Nightmares
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 26 12:49 AM
      as much as I love joking around with puns, I do think it might be-hoof us all to take off the jester's blinders and get back onto the topics at hand on the board. after all, one really can't spur forth with gaming discussions if we are all constantly s nickering. I dare say some of us are chomping at the bit to get back into the thick of things. *smirks.*
    • Ithiaca Dreamweaver
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2010
        I met an archer once. It was an "Arrowing" Experience, please though if you have any questions feel free to "Axe" me. One of the things I can never "Flail" to understand is why no one gets my humor. Most seem to be "Sword" losers when I come to a contest.

        --
        "We still use the word RACE as a Cultural Determinate...There is no such thing as a Latino Race, a Caucasian Race, an Asian Race... There is only one RACE and that is the Human Race<Period>."  EJO at the Battlestar Galactica Symposium at the UN earlier this Year.