BITEMARK

  • Ithiaca Dreamweaver
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      Alright folks, Deadline for the mag is the end of this month 30Jun. Also if there is no real improvement beyond the one or two so folks who submit things I am closing the mag down. So come on let us make this thing work.

      regards
      Michael 'Ithiaca' Simmons

      --
      "We still use the word RACE as a Cultural Determinate...There is no such thing as a Latino Race, a Caucasian Race, an Asian Race... There is only one RACE and that is the Human Race<Period>."  EJO at the Battlestar Galactica Symposium at the UN earlier this Year.
    • furyfrisch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        I am new to the web site and was wondering what types of articles do you need for "Bitemark?" Thanks.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2010
          furyfrisch~

              As long as the articles deal with anything that is related to any of the Sanguine games, or short stories or art. Are all perfectly acceptable for our Quarterly publication. So the sky is the limit, if you have some ideas of game play or how rules and the like break down and can provide such then feel free. However I do caution you, folks will see it and they will try it out and possibly like it or not so it is best if you have a thick skin.

          Regards
          Michael

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2010
                Ok, I am still waiting on a few finishing touches for our current Issue of BITEMARK. However though I thought I would send out this little snippet for those of you who are working on articles, stories or art work. The due date for the next issue will be 30Sept2010. Remember we are looking for stuff that is Ironclaw, Jadeclaw, Albedo or Usagi YoJimbo related.

            Regards
            Michael "Ithiaca" Simmons