Remember

  • Ithiaca Dreamweaver
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2010
      June 30th is when I need articles, stories and art for the next edition of Bitemark.

      Regards
      Michael

      --
      "We still use the word RACE as a Cultural Determinate...There is no such thing as a Latino Race, a Caucasian Race, an Asian Race... There is only one RACE and that is the Human Race<Period>."  EJO at the Battlestar Galactica Symposium at the UN earlier this Year.