Re: [ironclaw] BiteMark...

  • Sanguine Marketing
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
      can you make an announcement of deadline for upcoming Bite Mark?

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Ithiaca Dreamweaver <Ithiaca@...> wrote:

         Articles I am looking for should relate to IronClaw, JadeClaw, Usagi YoJimbo and Albedo Role Playing Games as published by Sanguine. Otherwise it is opened ended, I would prefer things that would help to make game play more interesting, say like a Travelers Guide or articles on skills such as Herbalism or the like. The play is the thing, look at some of the questions that get asked in this group and ask yourself if they would make a good article to write about or not. Do a review on the games pick apart the system show its flaws and strengths. Articles on how to make characters who are not power munchkins and the like. I hope that is some help.

      Ithiaca

      On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 2:21 AM, <ademet@...> wrote:

      What sorts of articles are you looking for?

      > Allright,
      >
      > The Polls have closed and the results are in. The majority who voted
      > claimed they want the Magazine to still post on a Quarterly schedule as
      > it had before. The Majority who voted also said they want to see the
      > magazine stay on a loose format and not go themed.
      >
      > So here is what I am asking. I am setting a Deadline of 31Mar2010 as
      > the Deadline for all submissions Art, Stories and Articles to me so
      > that way Andrea (my Lady)and Myself can edit and assemble and have it
      > posted by the 15th of April. Folks I am also willing to hear any
      > thoughts and/or ideas to help improve this magazine and make it
      > something we can all enjoy.
      >
      > Regards
      > Michael "Ithiaca" Simmons

      "We still use the word RACE as a Cultural Determinate...There is no such thing as a Latino Race, a Caucasian Race, an Asian Race... There is only one RACE and that is the Human Race<Period>."  EJO at the Battlestar Galactica Symposium at the UN earlier this Year.

      --
      Cordially,

      Chuan Lin
      Sanguine Marketing

      Sanguine Productions Limited
      2692 Madison Road 1-PMB-279
      Rookwood Pavilion, Suite N1
      Cincinnati, OH  45208-1320

      Telephone and Fax: 312 803 1961
      Website: http://www.sanguine.com

    • Donkey
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2010
        NO! you have to guess when it is and if your wrong you miss out. =P

        His Most Royally humors Highass, Donkey

        On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:43 AM, Sanguine Marketing <Sanguine.Marketing@...> wrote:

        can you make an announcement of deadline for upcoming Bite Mark?
        Cordially,

        Chuan Lin
        Sanguine Marketing

        Sanguine Productions Limited