Greetings!

  • d_krouse
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 5, 2009
      Oh no, more of those crazy MUD players from Skotos are arriving.

      ;) I don't play the P&P RPG (yet) so I'm just popping in here to say
      "Hi" and announce my presence. I'm a big fan of the game-world, mostly
      the Avoirdupois, Jakoba and Keylljeyder.

      And for my first question, would anyone know of the name of the
      city/town/castle that the Jakoba are based in is named inside the
      Rinaldi or Avoirdupois book anywhere?
    • Henry Thiel
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 5, 2009
        The Jakoba were formerly of Triskellion, but I believe that Amalsand is currently in the Palastrudies(sp?) swamp in Southwestern Avoirdupois.

        Welcome!

        Please don't ask about:

        Amalsand Jakoba
        Where does Milk come from
        Huge green things with teeth
        Where does wool come from
        Almond cookies
        Amalsand Jakoba

        ((I loves me some Sir Terry as well.))

        On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 1:35 PM, d_krouse <d_krouse@...> wrote:

        Oh no, more of those crazy MUD players from Skotos are arriving.

        ;) I don't play the P&P RPG (yet) so I'm just popping in here to say
        "Hi" and announce my presence. I'm a big fan of the game-world, mostly
        the Avoirdupois, Jakoba and Keylljeyder.

        And for my first question, would anyone know of the name of the
        city/town/castle that the Jakoba are based in is named inside the
        Rinaldi or Avoirdupois book anywhere?

      • Roadstripe Power
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 5, 2009
          > Quoth d_krouse:
          >
          > Oh no, more of those crazy MUD players from Skotos are arriving.

          Welcome.

          > ;) I don't play the P&P RPG (yet) so I'm just popping in here to say
          > "Hi" and announce my presence. I'm a big fan of the game-world,
          > mostly the Avoirdupois, Jakoba and Keylljeyder.

          I like the Phelan, but my short stories (an unamazing grand total of
          two) have so far stayed in Bisclavret lands.

          >Quoth Henry Thiel:
          >
          > The Jakoba were formerly of Triskellion, but I believe that
          > Amalsand is currently in the Palastrudies(sp?) swamp in
          > Southwestern Avoirdupois.

          Her son Vaslov is currently wandering Avoirdupois lands as a vagrant
          something-or-other. With his mother, I don't blame him for wanting to
          leave home.
        • Arlene Medder
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 6, 2009
            see below for my one line response
            Arlene J.

            Quoting Henry Thiel <bengaley.summercat@...>:

            > The Jakoba were formerly of Triskellion, but I believe that Amalsand is
            > currently in the Palastrudies(sp?) swamp in Southwestern Avoirdupois.
            >
            > Welcome!
            >
            > Please don't ask about:
            >
            > Amalsand Jakoba
            > Where does Milk come from

            Answered in Bite Mark 5, so there.

            > Huge green things with teeth
            Go ahead and ask about the big red & black things with teeth