Re: a disturbing lack of....

  • When I meet you, you can ask.
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      By and large - I find going with the ststus quo is just as easy, and
      sometimes more effective. Keeping in mind that Ironclaw didn't invent
      the idea of anthropomorphic characters - 'furry art' type galleries
      (especially on places like Deviant Art) are just as viable stand-ins,
      if you will. Unfortunately there'll always be a shortage of quality,
      specialty-specific furry art because we are a marketing and
      sub-cultural minority, my friend. ;)
    • Bengaley
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Or Fur-Affinity.