Book shipping?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2006
      I pre-ordered the Jadeclaw revised book. Laer, receieved an email saying that the stock
      was depleted, and they would ship more when they received them. That was about a
      month ago. Any word on when the books will be in and ready to ship?
    • isf.arnifix
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2006
        --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <tahlorn@...> wrote:

        > I pre-ordered the Jadeclaw revised book. Laer, receieved an email
        saying that the stock
        > was depleted, and they would ship more when they received them. That
        was about a
        > month ago. Any word on when the books will be in and ready to ship?

        I'd like to know this too, being that I was in the first 25% to order
        and I ordered two books. Not very impressed with Sanguine at the
        moment. I wonder if they have any of the Ironclaw supplement books
        available yet.
      • adammar2001
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2006
          Add me to the group who haven't received the book. It was not like they
          didn't know the numbers needed. I don't remember anything on the
          fundable sight saying that they were only going to print half the
          amount of books they collected for and then you take a chance on
          actually getting it.

          Another who is not pleased. (and I did ask about this by private email
          for which I received no response.)

          --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "isf.arnifix" <robbirnie@...> wrote:

          > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <tahlorn@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I pre-ordered the Jadeclaw revised book. Laer, receieved an email
          > saying that the stock
          > > was depleted, and they would ship more when they received them. That
          > was about a
          > > month ago. Any word on when the books will be in and ready to ship?
          > >
          > I'd like to know this too, being that I was in the first 25% to order
          > and I ordered two books. Not very impressed with Sanguine at the
          > moment. I wonder if they have any of the Ironclaw supplement books
          > available yet.

        • Pieter and Erin
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2006
            Sanguine is a one man show, more or less. They don't print anything
            in-house. If the printer gave them troubles or delays on the order,
            that's out of the control of Sanguine.

            adammar2001 wrote:

            > Add me to the group who haven't received the book. It was not like they
            > didn't know the numbers needed. I don't remember anything on the
            > fundable sight saying that they were only going to print half the
            > amount of books they collected for and then you take a chance on
            > actually getting it.
            >
            > Another who is not pleased. (and I did ask about this by private email
            > for which I received no response.)
            >
            > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ironclaw%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "isf.arnifix" <robbirnie@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ironclaw%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "Michael" <tahlorn@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I pre-ordered the Jadeclaw revised book. Laer, receieved an email
            > > saying that the stock
            > > > was depleted, and they would ship more when they received them. That
            > > was about a
            > > > month ago. Any word on when the books will be in and ready to ship?
            > > >
            > > I'd like to know this too, being that I was in the first 25% to order
            > > and I ordered two books. Not very impressed with Sanguine at the
            > > moment. I wonder if they have any of the Ironclaw supplement books
            > > available yet.

          • hendrikhorstmann
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2006
              Hi guys.
              I am also waiting for my two books and I ordered the first one of
              them under the first 25% of orders.
              But because I know that sanguine is such a small corporation, I have
              to be patient. But I would be lucky if I would get more informations.

              I hope that everything will be fine and that I will get my two books
              this year. LOL

              Best regards from Germany
              Hendrik

              --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, Pieter and Erin <pvanhiel@...>
              wrote:

              > Sanguine is a one man show, more or less. They don't print
              anything
              > in-house. If the printer gave them troubles or delays on the
              order,
              > that's out of the control of Sanguine.
              >
              > adammar2001 wrote:
              >
              > > Add me to the group who haven't received the book. It was not
              like they
              > > didn't know the numbers needed. I don't remember anything on the
              > > fundable sight saying that they were only going to print half the
              > > amount of books they collected for and then you take a chance on
              > > actually getting it.
              > >
              > > Another who is not pleased. (and I did ask about this by private
              email
              > > for which I received no response.)
              > >
              > > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ironclaw%
              40yahoogroups.com>,
              > > "isf.arnifix" <robbirnie@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com <mailto:ironclaw%
              40yahoogroups.com>,

              > > > saying that the stock
              > > > was about a
              > > > >
              > > > I'd like to know this too, being that I was in the first 25%
              to order
              > > > and I ordered two books. Not very impressed with Sanguine at
              the
              > > > moment. I wonder if they have any of the Ironclaw supplement
              books
              > > > available yet.

            • Sanguine Marketing
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 13, 2006
                Some of you may have receive email from Jason with regards to the book shipment...

                I still don't even have a tracking number for the next JC-color shipments! =(  I'm supposed to get one by Friday. I know the books shipped, and I'm currently out of stock.  Once I get confirmations, I'll let pre-order folks know. I already sent out one reminder to pending folks, and orders were shipped on first-in, first-out.

                Personally, I am not surprise to see the cast members of tv realty show - Lost! pick up a box of shipment with JC color books and bemoaned the fact that there's no one to play it with.

                I'm sorry for the inconveniences we have caused :(

                --
                Cordially,

                Chuan Lin
                Sanguine Marketing