Re: [ironclaw] Jadeclaw revised availability

  • Sanguine Marketing
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Mark,

      No, I don't think it is available yet. Issue with the printer :(

      On 8/31/06, Mark Harrington < rubyharpinn@...> wrote:

      Is Jadeclaw Revised actually available? When follow the threads shown
      in the message files in only brings up the expired Fundable site.

      --
      Cordially,

      Chuan Lin
      Sanguine Marketing

      Sanguine Productions Limited
      2692 Madison Road 1-PMB-279
      Rookwood Pavilion, Suite N1
      Cincinnati, OH  45208-1320

      Telephone and Fax: 312 803 1961
      Website: http://www.sanguine.com

    • Sanguine Productions
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
        The good news:
        JADECLAW revised editions are rolling off the printer, and we have some in
        stock!

        The bad news:
        All of our stock is going to fill pre-orders. (Yes, that means if you
        pre-ordered a copy, those orders are shipping out, starting today! If you
        pre-ordered, watch your email for confirmation numbers.) We can't put the
        order page on our website yet until we have inventory to sell.

        The better news:
        New inventory is arriving soon. You can believe when we get it, we'll let
        folks know.

        Thanks again for supporting JADECLAW! We're excited to bring this book to
        you in hard-bound, with stitched binding, and in color.

        -- Jason Holmgren
        Sanguine Productions
      • Mark Eddy
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
          *Happydance*

          Yay! I'm glad I preordered. I'm really looking forward to it.

          ~Mark Eddy

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2006
            > Thanks again for supporting JADECLAW! We're excited to bring this book
            > to you in hard-bound, with stitched binding, and in color.

            Truly the awesomeness it deserves. :) Jade is one of the best RPG's I've
            played...and I've played an extensive share. Congrats on the printing.

            Trickster
          • Jason
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2006
              --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Sanguine Productions" <sanguine@...>
              wrote:

              > The good news:
              > JADECLAW revised editions are rolling off the printer, and we have
              some in
              > stock!
              >
              > The bad news:
              > All of our stock is going to fill pre-orders. (Yes, that means if you
              > pre-ordered a copy, those orders are shipping out, starting today!
              If you
              > pre-ordered, watch your email for confirmation numbers.) We can't
              put the
              > order page on our website yet until we have inventory to sell.
              >
              > The better news:
              > New inventory is arriving soon. You can believe when we get it,
              we'll let
              > folks know.
              >
              > Thanks again for supporting JADECLAW! We're excited to bring this
              book to
              > you in hard-bound, with stitched binding, and in color.
              >
              > -- Jason Holmgren
              > Sanguine Productions

              Were we supposed to have received some sort of confirmation of our
              address if we did the Fundable thingy? My spam filters may have eaten
              that message. (I do have the payment receipt e-mail, if you should
              need it.)

              Other than that... happy days! Incoming Jadeclaw books, with revised
              goodness!

              --Jason
            • Mark Eddy
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
                [ironclaw] JADECLAW pre-orders shipping begins TODAY

                And the postman just knocked on my door...

                It's HERE!!!!

                Heh. Pretty pictures. Color indexing of the spell-casting careers in the Magic section. High quality binding and paper. I'm *very* happy right now.

                ~Mark E.

              • Arlene Medder
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
                  Pbbbt.

                  That's the envy talking. I'll know if I love or hate the postman when I
                  get home.
                  Arlene J.

                  Quoting Mark Eddy <meddy@...>:

                  > And the postman just knocked on my door...
                  >
                  > It's HERE!!!!
                  >
                  > Heh. Pretty pictures. Color indexing of the spell-casting careers in
                  > the Magic section. High quality binding and paper. I'm *very* happy
                  > right now.
                  >
                  > ~Mark E.

                • Bradley Clark
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 12, 2006
                    Just a quick question...where is damage for beaks listed or does that
                    follow bite damage?