Claw-o-Lantern!

  • Sean L. McLane
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
    • Purrzah
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
        That's awesome! Great work on that!

        --- "Sean L. McLane" <zodo@...> wrote:

        > Finally got ahold of a digital camera to take these
        > pics:
        >

        > http://zodo.virtual-voodoo.com/pics/icpump1.jpg
        > http://zodo.virtual-voodoo.com/pics/icpump2.jpg
        > http://zodo.virtual-voodoo.com/pics/icpump3.jpg
        >
        > -Sean, CI

        Kathi Pickett
        AKA
        Purrzah, Solarii and Momma Purr
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/purrzah
        (Read at your own risk)
        http://www.gemicon.com/skykin
        (See my webcomic!)
        Check my Prayer Blog:
        http://360.yahoo.com/goddesspurrzah

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sean L. McLane
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
          > From: Purrzah <goddesspurrzah@...>
          > Subject: Re: [ironclaw] Claw-o-Lantern!
          >
          > That's awesome! Great work on that!

          Thanks. This one was one of my fastest pumpkins I've done over the
          past few years. The 'Claw logo translates very easily to a jack-o-lantern
          design.

          -Sean, CI
        • abcxyz1914
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
            --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Sean L. McLane" <zodo@e...> wrote:

            > Thanks. This one was one of my fastest pumpkins I've done over the
            > past few years. The 'Claw logo translates very easily to a
            jack-o-lantern
            > design.
            >
            > -Sean, CI

            Oh yeah! And awesome knifework there!

            Sean F.
          • Arlene Medder
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
              cool! Did you use a template or did you carve freehand?
              Arlene J.

              Quoting "Sean L. McLane" <zodo@...>:

              > Finally got ahold of a digital camera to take these pics:
              >

              > http://zodo.virtual-voodoo.com/pics/icpump1.jpg
              > http://zodo.virtual-voodoo.com/pics/icpump2.jpg
              > http://zodo.virtual-voodoo.com/pics/icpump3.jpg
              >
              > -Sean, CI

            • Sean L. McLane
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
                > From: Arlene Medder <ajmedder@...>
                > Subject: Re: [ironclaw] Claw-o-Lantern!
                >
                > cool! Did you use a template or did you carve freehand?
                > Arlene J.

                I just blew up an image of the IC logo to fit on a page of paper, printed
                it, and used the hole-pokey method of transferring the ouline of the image
                to the pumpkin.

                The IC logo was a lot easier to do than the Decepiticon logo I also did
                this year.

                -Sean