Session Quotes

  • abcxyz1914
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2005
      Iwali: "We don't have to kill them. Pirates aren't murderers! They
      just steal things."
      Corrigan: "But they were shooting at us! They were trying to sink our
      ship!"
      Iwali: "Just because they were shooting their cannons at our ship
      doesn't mean that they were trying to kill us."

      (Conversation after Judor nearly died trying to defend himself from an
      assassin who was drunk, outclassed, and trying to get Judor to kill
      him, and Judor needed Corrigan to come save him. A night of bad rolls.)
      Raven: "Wow, Vaja must've really learned how to withstand being drunk
      while fighting."
      Judor: "Whereas I must have learned how to suck while fighting."

      Sincerely,

      Sean F.