Ironclaw Versions

  • tanazira
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      Hi everyone~

      Quick question. I went into my favorite game shop in Harvard Square
      yesterday and saw a copy of Ironclaw. It was like the one I have- same
      cover with anthro-ized Nagah and Lina from Slayers by Tracy Butler-
      except on the cover, the red banner had the magickal symbols toward
      the bottom, whereas mine didn't. When I looked around in it, there was
      also more art and a few typos were fixed! (And it was also signed by
      Mr. Holmgren.. ;_;<3)

      Is this a new print run? How come it wasn't announced? And who did the
      new pictures, and are the pictures available to look at online?
      =cd=
    • Bengaley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2005
        I think you might have stumbled upon the second printing... Which I think has a number of things 'fixed'.

        I dunno, though.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2005
          Whichever copy has the ISBN number on the spine, is the 2nd printing.
          Arlene J.