Re: [ironclaw] Kathaus Entertainment announces ONANDON

  • Diana Wray
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
      Totally frickin' awesome!

      LP
    • John Fiala
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
        How long will this be up for sale? *dithers*

        --
        John Fiala
      • Kehvarl
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
          until the SPAM mailing list is cancelled.

          On Apr 1, 2005 8:17 AM, John Fiala <jcfiala@...> wrote:

          > How long will this be up for sale? *dithers*
          >

          > On Mar 31, 2005 10:51 PM, Jason Holmgren <ironclaw@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Kathaus Entertainment held a contest to choose the best entry for our
          > > next book. Out of eleven thousand entries of all stripes, concepts, and
          > > ideas, Onandon was chosen to give you exactly what you expect out of a
          > > role-playing game.
          > >
          > > Read more at http://www.livejournal.com/users/sanguinenews/7309.html
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > John Fiala

        • Bengaley
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
            I will be purchasing this within the next two weeks...

            So please keep it up...

            until the SPAM mailing list is cancelled.

            On Apr 1, 2005 8:17 AM, John Fiala <jcfiala@...> wrote:

            > How long will this be up for sale?  *dithers*
            >

            > On Mar 31, 2005 10:51 PM, Jason Holmgren <ironclaw@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > Kathaus Entertainment held a contest to choose the best entry for our
            > > next book. Out of eleven thousand entries of all stripes, concepts, and
            > > ideas, Onandon was chosen to give you exactly what you expect out of a
            > > role-playing game.
            > >
            > > Read more at http://www.livejournal.com/users/sanguinenews/7309.html
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >

            > --
            > John Fiala

          • Pieter van Hiel
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
              I for one am pleased to see a game company willing to firmly grasp the
              tiller of the industry, and thrust it empathically towards bold new seas!

              Kudos, Mr. Holmgren! And cake!

              Bruno von Boots

              Jason Holmgren wrote:

              >Kathaus Entertainment held a contest to choose the best entry for our
              >next book. Out of eleven thousand entries of all stripes, concepts, and
              >ideas, Onandon was chosen to give you exactly what you expect out of a
              >role-playing game.
              >
              >Read more at http://www.livejournal.com/users/sanguinenews/7309.html
              >

              >Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Evan Hisey
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2005
                April always reminds me why I am such a fan of Sanguine. Already have
                mine on order :)

                Evan