Re: Ted, you can stop skipping (was Ted, skip this one, too)

  • kilgs
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 2, 2005
      /delurk

      Why can't we milk the spiders?

      /lurk

      --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, Arlene Medder <ajmedder@e...> wrote:
      > There are soy beans which can be processed to form a milk-like
      liquid.
      > However, does anyone know how easy or difficult that is? Is it
      something as
      > easy to make as cheese? Is it possible to make cheese or butter
      out of it?

      > Although for many purposes, you can substitute lard, or any
      similar animal
      > fat, for the butter at least.
      > Arlene J.

    • Bengaley
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 2, 2005
        You want to go milk spiders, go right ahead. I'll be watching. Via a scry spell. From very far away.

      • athelind@stormdancer.net
        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 2, 2005
          On 2 Mar 2005 at 10:23, kilgs wrote:

          > Why can't we milk the spiders?

          Because we've got a more than ample supply from the way you all keep
          milking this running joke.

          -- Your Obedient Serpent

        • Vector Gecko
          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 2, 2005
            ... ok why would anyone aside from an alchemest or assassin class
            character milk a spider? there only good for two things when milked,
            produceing anti venom and anti coagulants for medicinal purpouses,
            or poison. I dare say I'd stick with the one guy on this forum and
            watch from a couple miles away while eating popcorn and laughing.
            All while hanging from my prehensile feet on a tree branch and
            useing my now free hands to point while laughing.

            Vector
          • Ted MacKinnon
            Message 5 of 30 , Mar 3, 2005
              --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Bengaley" <arlenecohen@c...> wrote:
              > You want to go milk spiders, go right ahead. I'll be watching. Via
              a scry spell. From very far away.

              Not even... *gags*

              Ted
            • foxiekins
              Message 6 of 30 , Mar 3, 2005
                --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Ted MacKinnon" wrote:

                > --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Bengaley" wrote:
                > > You want to go milk spiders, go right ahead. I'll be watching.
                > > Via a scry spell. From very far away.
                >
                > Not even... *gags*

                Ya know, milking a spider strikes me as a very Jakoba-ish thing to
                do... I would be very, very suspicious of spider-milkers...
              • Bengaley
                Message 7 of 30 , Mar 3, 2005
                  But of course, Lady Jakoba regularly drinks her spider milk, its what keeps her so deliciously evil.

                  Career: Spider Milker
                  Applies to: Animal Handling, Poisen, Diplomacy, Hide
                  Requires flaw of: Subservient to Lady Jakoba (-10)

                  (Thrown together in 10 seconds)

                • tarotmage2002@netzero.com
                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 3, 2005
                    "But of course, Lady Jakoba regularly drinks her spider milk, its what keeps her so deliciously evil"

                    Hmm...

                    "Got milk? Mwah-ha-haaaaaa!"
                  • athelind@stormdancer.net
                    Message 9 of 30 , Mar 4, 2005
                      On 3 Mar 2005 at 23:36, tarotmage2002@... wrote:

                      > "But of course, Lady Jakoba regularly drinks her spider milk, its what
                      > keeps her so deliciously evil"
                      >
                      > Hmm...
                      >
                      > "Got milk? Mwah-ha-haaaaaa!"

                      Don't make me turn this mailing list around and go home.

                      I'll do it. You know I will.

                      -- Your Obedient Serpent

                    • Hoss Blacksilver
                      Message 10 of 30 , Mar 5, 2005
                        Just for that....

                        Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we
                        there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                        yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are
                        we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                        yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are
                        we there yet?

                        Hoss Blacksilver
                        Master of Both Horseshoes and Handgrenades

                        > > "But of course, Lady Jakoba regularly drinks her spider milk, its what
                        > > keeps her so deliciously evil"
                        > >
                        > > Hmm...
                        > >
                        > > "Got milk? Mwah-ha-haaaaaa!"
                        >
                        > Don't make me turn this mailing list around and go home.
                        >
                        > I'll do it. You know I will.
                        >
                        > -- Your Obedient Serpent

                      • Bengaley
                        Message 11 of 30 , Mar 5, 2005
                          Mom! Hoss is touching me! He's on my side of the car!

                          ((Because he stole MY IDEA!)

                        • athelind@stormdancer.net
                          Message 12 of 30 , Mar 5, 2005

                            On 5 Mar 2005 at 6:24, Hoss Blacksilver wrote:
                            > Just for that....
                            >
                            > Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                            > yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                            > yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                            > yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                            > yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there
                            > yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?Are we there yet?

                            You two are SO moderated.

                            (Kidding. But enough already!!)

                            -- Your Obedient Serpent