[ironclaw] Who was that Dame Last Knight?

  • Kurt Miller
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2005
      All this talk of Dames and Julie Andrews reminds me of that wonderful song
      from Victor/Victoria...
      "The Shady Dame from Seville."

      Your Obedient Servant,
      Kurt Miller

      Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan I lost my corkscrew, and we were forced
      to live on nothing but food and water for days.
      --W.C. Fields
    • Bengaley
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2005
        Miller...