Re: Where did all these mammals come from?& animal noises

  • pvanhiel
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
      > Actually, the bedrock is almost entirely pitchblende, which is why
      there
      > are all of these mutant animals.

      *Shakes fist at you*

      Curse you Buck Rogers!

      Piet
    • Royce Porter
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
        I agree sir, let us end the disscussion. As to treacle
        mines, have you ever seen it when they flood!!!
        sticky but at least you can eat your way out!
        by the way, does anyone have any suggestions about how
        to cure ex ADD playes of the "Must have exact number
        of arrows recorded" syndrome. as i consider a botch
        could mean that your out of arrows, not every time,
        but once in a while. I got a player who obsesses over
        such things. I can handle it, but i'de apprechieat a
        new approch to try, it might solve the problem
        it's nice to have a well educated disscussion going on
        about roleplaying that dosent involve balstic profiles
        of different guns etc. glad to lock minds with the
        list!
        SaphDragon
      • Royce Porter
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 1999
          > > Maybe
          > > Calabria is one giant mass of coal sitting on a
          > top of the universe's
          > > biggest oil field. It doesn't matter because
          > Calabria is PRE-Industrial.
          > Ezekiel DeLameter
          > Lensman at Large
          > ZdeLameter@...
          I'll remeber to have my players look out for glowing
          in the dark after mining. and NEVER to set of a
          fireball below ground!!! Thanks for the info

          From one Smith fan to annother
          SaphDragon