Quote of the session.

  • abcxyz1914
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
      "Wow, free alcohol at the amateur pit fights tonight! What could go
      wrong?!"

      Sean F.
    • Bengaley
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004

        ARararararargh, that makes my head hurt with the GMing possibilities...

        BakaNeko
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2004
          Bengaley wrote:

          > ARararararargh, that makes my head hurt with the GMing possibilities...
          >
          > |}@|<@|\|3|<0 <mailto:|}@|<@|\|3|<0>
          > BakaNeko

          Yeah, the amusing bit was that the pit boss picked the opponents one at
          a time, so after the first person goes in, he picks someone appropriate,
          so it's not too much of a blood bath or too wussy of a fight. When the
          huge, mean, and not-nearly-as-drunk-as-most-folks PC Atavist went in,
          well, he brought in one of the professional pit fighters who was
          mingling with the crowd.
          But the really hilarious bit was the kangaroo white mage trying to
          kickbox with the drunken porcupine. :-)

          Kiz
          --
          http://www.kizandjenn.com
          http://www.kizandjenn.com/art/gallery
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
            I take it that the PC's weren't the only ones drinking...

            And I forgot where the Session Quote was coming from. That comment has Judor written on it, doesn't it...
            > ARararararargh, that makes my head hurt with the GMing possibilities...

            > |}@|<@|\|3|<0 <mailto:|}@|<@|\|3|<0>
            > BakaNeko

                  Yeah, the amusing bit was that the pit boss picked the opponents one at
            a time, so after the first person goes in, he picks someone appropriate,
            so it's not too much of a blood bath or too wussy of a fight. When the
            huge, mean, and not-nearly-as-drunk-as-most-folks PC Atavist went in,
            well, he brought in one of the professional pit fighters who was
            mingling with the crowd.
                  But the really hilarious bit was the kangaroo white mage trying to
            kickbox with the drunken porcupine. :-)

            Kiz
            --
            http://www.kizandjenn.com
            http://www.kizandjenn.com/art/gallery

          • David
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
              [Arkloyd]
              Any drunkeness rules exist for IC or JC? Or just a comulative -1
              penalty to all roles, based on how much is consumed, based on a body
              test?

              I need more bar fights, damn it!

              Such tests are nice, when the Drunkard flaw exists. I don't have any
              Drunkard PC's in the game I run, but I do have one in in another one
              shot I did.

              Mycha the female Badger Atavist Scout.
              Flaws:
              Coarse
              Drunkard
              Corpulent: 2
              Lustfull

              Quote: "'Ey, Lad, git ye unner da table, an' use yer tongue fer
              sommat uder'n tawkin'!"
              Said in a crouded tavern in one of those awkward silent moments,
              where everyone's conversations all come to a stop in the same moment
              of time.

              I'll post her full sheet, for any interested parties.

              Yes, the table was all adults, each one playing cross gender. Go fig.
              I usually play males... and Yes, This meant that the Swashbuckler's
              player was Female.

              Basically created as a counter to the feline Swashbuckler whom was
              infatuated with the Lioness Atavist Pit Fighter, whom, coincidently,
              wanted nothing to do with the Swashbuckler.

              A memorable moment of my main game, though, was the look on my
              Paladin/Cleric player's face, as he found that I took Host's
              perogative to introduce an intact, unaltered copy of 'Ye Old Bood of
              Black Majick' into the posetion of the NPC he bought out of
              indenture, from the un-named NPC who had enslaved her. She had a box,
              which she had earlier given him the key to. Within the box was the
              book. The NPC that enslaved her? Anita Jakoba. That was only matched
              by the look on his face when the formerly indentured female vowed to
              follow the Cleric. Her career? Servant.

              The Cleric then tried takeing her to the Church in the Avadupious
              lands, to perhaps put her on the cleric's path. Her favourite part of
              the teachings of S'alumer? 'The sex and sin.'
              They took her to an elementalist next... The burn shadow of an
              unlucky apprentise charred indelably on the stone wall of his home...

              Cleric "Pardon the intrusion, but we have come, concerning your
              reputation...(interrupted)"
              Mage "My REPUTATION?!?" *casts Fireball*

              I subscribe to the unwritten first rule.
              "Have fun."
              Indeed. Everyone loves the games I run. Total Party Whipeouts, PC's
              dead in the first session and all.

              I'm now reminded of the /best/ quote in any game I've run. This lives
              on in the tales told at the local gameing store:
              Playing Warhammer Fantasy RP, where the supernatural is feared, and
              the dead can rise at any given time, if not first given blessing.
              The group has just suffered their first battle on the way to Altdorf.
              three dead bandits littered the road, and no priest to conduct the
              last rites. One of the PC's expressed distress over possibly being
              huanted by the spirits or even the walking corpses of the dead.
              'Happy Space boy': "Let's eat the bodies!"
              NPC retainer #1 to 'Happy Space Boy's noble: "Our Master is a Ghoul!"
              *runs to town*
              NPC Retainer #2: *Screeches like a girl and follows.*

              The NPC's arrive in town, HSB's character doggedly following, only to
              be arrested by the WitchHunters and burned at the stake. The other
              PC's testifying against him...

              First session.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
                ...I'm in love with you.

                Run away with me to Socallia, where we will build the RP Empire!