GM Screen

  • Aaron Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1999
      I'm starting my fantasy campaign next thursday and I could really use a
      GM's screen. All I've got is a huge pile of photocopied charts and
      printed out web pages. I'm a mess.

      Anyway, if anyone's interested, I've posted my fantasy rules (as such)
      on my web page @ http://www.cyberramp.net/~akkala/icfantasy.html . Check
      it out an let me know what you think.

      As usual, email the responses please.

      Aaron the gamer which games at midnight (not really. I'm in bed by
      11:30)