Re: Character Folios...

  • Athelind Stormdancer
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1 10:05 AM
      --- In ironclaw@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Holmgren" <ironclaw@o...>
      wrote:

      > Does anyone out there use a CHARACTER FOLIO, a staple-bound book
      for
      > recording your character details?

      Something just popped into my head as I was paging through my
      character clipboard:

      A MAP OF CALABRIA -- or for Jadeclaw, of Zhong Guo. That's
      something that all the players in my group keep handy, often having
      several copies. It's good for quick reference, and even better for
      marking where your PC has travelled.

      -- Athelind
      Gazing into the Abyss
    • Castrin
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2 9:32 AM
        </lurk>
        Best dang news I've read in a very long time.

        I own every bit of the original game (both eds) and most of the comics. Hope
        I can get in on helping out with this.

        Sanguine and Steve Gallacci ... this is a dream come true!

        Erma Lives!

        Paul "Castrin" P.
        <lurk>