Re: [ironclaw] O.T. Kingdoms

  • michael lipton
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 21, 2004
      I am of the Kingdom of the West. I am a new scadian (2
      months or so). I am of the College of Saint Davids.

      --- Misha <Misha@...> wrote:
      > Hail,
      > Good gentle scadian, what kingdom is thy home? I am
      > from the grand
      > kingdom of Trimaris.
      >
      > Fair thee well,
      > Misha the trader
      >

      > ---
      > Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
      > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
      > (http://www.grisoft.com).
      > Date: 1/8/2004
      >

      > ---
      > Checked by AVG anti-virus system
      > (http://www.grisoft.com).
      > Date: 1/8/2004

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • Castrin
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 2, 2004
        </lurk>
        Best dang news I've read in a very long time.

        I own every bit of the original game (both eds) and most of the comics. Hope
        I can get in on helping out with this.

        Sanguine and Steve Gallacci ... this is a dream come true!

        Erma Lives!

        Paul "Castrin" P.
        <lurk>