scrap available

  • AJAY KUMAR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      Dear Sir ,
      we have ready for immediate sale
      >> about 200ton
      >> mixed electric motors
      >> quality as per attached photo
      >> price: 1130 USD/MT CNF
      >> origin : Belgium/France
      >> if you have interest to buy please let us know your best purchase
      >> price/payment terms/delivery port

      2.WE HAVE READY FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
      > ABOUT 75 TON
      > ZINC SKIMMINGS
      > PRICE / WE WOULD LIKE TO SELL AT ABOUT 1800 USD.TON CNF MAIN PORT
      > ORIGIN / BELGIUM
      IF ANY INTEREST TO BUY PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR BEST PURCHASE PRICES /
      DELIVERY CONDITION / PAYMENT TERMS
      3.Train transformers: 2200 USD/MT CNF Main port
      4we have for saleabout 100ton train motors with high % copper content
      price : about 1350 usd.ton cnf main port5.We have available for sale100ton chopped taint tabor mixed with 6063rice : ABOUT 2100 usd.ton cnf main portdelivery : prompt payment : 30%deposit balance tt against fax of bl and invoice
      we have this material every month all year long
      6.we have ready for immediate saleabout 75ton mixed silicon sheet blocksquality as per attached photomixed size and mixed thickness
      we would like to sell at about 700 usd.ton cnf main port
      7. we have ready for immediate saleabout 45toncopper aluminium radiators as per isri spec. Talk
      material is cut in small pieces as per attached photoimpurities about 3%fe attachments
      price : we would like to sell at about 3800 usd.ton cnf main port
      8.we have one stock 500ton chopped in very small piecealuminium scrapwith maximum 3%attachments
      material consist in approximatively 30to50% 6063 extrusion and balance TAINT TABOR
      we would like to sell this stock at about 2400 usd.ton cnf main port
      9.we have ready for immediate saleabout 28ton zinc residues
      10.PRINTING ROLLS Price: 700 USD/MT CNF.
      11.We have for sale  16000MT of rails and HMS :
      HMS (sleepers) and Used Rails .
      A-Scrap rails and HMS1- Price in bulk only at price of 235 USD CIF
      Payment terms: 100% Confirmed, Irrevocable, Transferable L/C at sight.
      Buyer can visit the port of loading and to inspect the cargo anytime
      before,during or after opening LC.
      Photos can be sent after receipt of serious inquiries. Please
      understand, We will not dispatch photos without any official inquiries.
      Payment by Irrevocable Transferable, confirmed Documentary Letter of
      Credit (L/C) for an amount in US dollars sufficient to cover 100% (one
      hundred percent) at sight of the shipment documents.
      Performance Bond: 2% for any shipment above 2000mt and we will not post
      a pbg for less quantity.
      Procedure:
      1. LOI / BCL 2. FCO 3. Draft Contract / Final Contract
      4. Non-operative L/C 5. P-Bond (2%) for any shipment 2000mt or higher6. Activate L/C
      7. SGS Inspection and Loading
      12.BRASS HONEY SCRAP ORIGIN KOREA 40 MT AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
      PHOTOS OF ABOVE MATERIAL IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
      Thanks and regards ,
      A A Kumar
      KUSH TRADING COMPANY
      Tel91 22 2844222