[irmxstuff] POLL: iRMX Stuff Library

  • RichardCarver@eMail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 1999
      The iRMX Stuff Libraries are in the Vault section. Please take a few minutes to respond to this poll.

      Thank You!

      Richard Carver
      iRMXStuff Webmaster

      ----

      Please select one or more of the following:

      o I have checked to see what's available.
      o I haven't checked to see what's availble
      o I have accessed some of the library files
      o I have not accessed any of the library files
      o I found something that was useful
      o I did not find anything that I could use
      o I would like to see more files added
      o I would like to contribute to the library

      by going to the following Web form:

      http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=933516093208

      Thank you!