irmx network configuration

  • zamurrad baig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      Hello,

      I hope that someone can help; we had developed our applications using irmx for winows ver  2.1 ; we now want to upgrade to the new irmx version (3.0) which comes with INtime ; the problem that we are facing is that somehow we cant communicate between an INtime node running irmx and using TCP/IP and windows 2000 platform ; we have tried to configure as per instructuions ; the driver gets installed and loopback works but when using the ping command error results saying no network can anyone help

      user